You pay a designer or design company to develop something for you - brochure, website, poster... something awesome - and... read more
I presented the new packaging to our retailers and they unanimously broke into applause. You should be proud of the direction you have established for Winexpert. Brand imagery begins with the packaging and thanks to your efforts we have a beautiful foundation!
Lynne Burnside, Director of Marketing, Winexpert Ltd.
Group efforts are commonplace at Eggbeater, and we are always so proud when the project produces these kind or results. We were so grateful for the people and resources that we worked with during this process.
Eggbeater on working with Winexpert
- RT @UBCmedicine: #UBC Mark Tyndall outlines in @TEDMED that harm reduction is the first step out of North America's opioid epidemic: https:…
- RT @van_der_pop: 8 influential women leading in cannabis https://t.co/xQxQJMoVre
- RT @FastCompany: Netflix is basically turning into Tinder for TV shows https://t.co/SmWAyAOTNV https://t.co/SmWAyAOTNV
- Science Question from a Toddler: https://t.co/fMjBW1CHz3
- My four million point world record in Q*BERT is unassailable! #qbert https://t.co/2obQTu0lIs
- Mood in the office today. https://t.co/gWTUwfEim9
- The wave is rising. #cannabis #explorecannabis https://t.co/7J3ADp9YQG
- RT @yvrcannabis: News nugs: @Aurora_MMJ announces mega-facility, @aphriainc launches rec brand, and @CanopyGrowth invests in @Civilized_Lif…
- Good news! https://t.co/anp0Wump5e
- RT @tef_ebooks: Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures  https://t.co/3wyV3wO596