You pay a designer or design company to develop something for you - brochure, website, poster... something awesome - and... read more
Last week I put Gabriel through the paces creating 11 posters and an advertorial for me on short notice. He did an amazing job in such a short time frame. Our corporate team was really impressed and I was so grateful for his calm and collected manner through the process.
Megan, Account Manager, PR Associates
These sorts of project demands are part of the job, and the professionals at PR Associates always understand how to manage workflow and make what could be the most arduous of tasks easier and fullfilling to manage.
Eggbeater on working with PR Associates
- RT @UBCmedicine: #UBC Mark Tyndall outlines in @TEDMED that harm reduction is the first step out of North America's opioid epidemic: https:…
- RT @van_der_pop: 8 influential women leading in cannabis https://t.co/xQxQJMoVre
- RT @FastCompany: Netflix is basically turning into Tinder for TV shows https://t.co/SmWAyAOTNV https://t.co/SmWAyAOTNV
- Science Question from a Toddler: https://t.co/fMjBW1CHz3
- My four million point world record in Q*BERT is unassailable! #qbert https://t.co/2obQTu0lIs
- Mood in the office today. https://t.co/gWTUwfEim9
- The wave is rising. #cannabis #explorecannabis https://t.co/7J3ADp9YQG
- RT @yvrcannabis: News nugs: @Aurora_MMJ announces mega-facility, @aphriainc launches rec brand, and @CanopyGrowth invests in @Civilized_Lif…
- Good news! https://t.co/anp0Wump5e
- RT @tef_ebooks: Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures  https://t.co/3wyV3wO596